Mr. Kesselly, the co-founder and executive director of the African Center for Community Empowerment (ACCE) is available for speaking engagements on topics such as:
- How to start & sustain a successful community center
- How to navigate the non-profit red tape to road map
- Dealing with your troubled teenager / Youth delinquency and possible solutions
- Becoming an individual of purpose & destiny
- Transitioning for newly arrived immigrants
- Motivational speaking
The organization is a successful non-profit that develops wholesome functioning inner-city youth, strengthens the bonds and ties within the dysfunctional inner-city families; and encourages and nurtures the support network needed in disadvantaged communities to make its members vibrant and self-sustaining.
Mr. Kesselly is also available for interviews by the press.